Thursday, March 30, 2006

What Kind of _________ are you?

Today, as I was driving my car, I started to wonder out loud to myself.

"Self", I said, out loud, to myself, "if you were food, what kind of food would you be?"

These are the questions that weigh heavy on a man's mind. So, of course, I searched for the answer to this important question as soon as I had the chance. Luckily for me, I found THE GREATEST WEBSITE IN ALL OF THE WORLD OF THE INTERNET!!!

On this site (linked above), I found a plethora of tests designed to enhance the lives of all of mankind. For example, this site allows you to find out what your power color is. You can also find out if you can pass eigth grade science, what kind of donut you are, and what your 1920's name might be.

I couldn't even fathom going another day in this cruel world without knowing what kind of food I might be, so I took the test at once.

What kind of food might I be? Why....Italian Food, of course! That explains everything!

Thanks, Blogthings.com! You're the best!

Okay...you caught me. I didn't really think any of those things in the car. The truth is, I don't feel like those questions have any actual bearing on makind or its subsidiaries. In fact, I would go so far as to say that some of them are a complete waste of time. I just needed a crutch to hide the fact that I couldn't think of anything interesting to say today. Sorry to disappoint you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many an hour have been spent on that stupid site :D

Anonymous said...

You are one of few people that wonder these kinds of things, but then that is why you are such an interesting person that makes people like myself want to read more of these writings. I am happy you were able to get an answer as to What kind of Food you would be. You are what you eat though. You always have liked this kind of food. Grins...